Happy New Year skyway dwellers! It’s cold and it’s snowy in Minneapolis – thank goodness for the skyways!
Now that the holidays are over, we’re back in the swing of things and we’ve added a bunch of new pins to the map:
- Real Meal – a great new sandwich shop opened in Baker Center (Investor’s Building) next to Sawatdee – it’s the real deal
- Skyway Wine & Spirits – the first liquor store on the skyway level is now open in Six Quebec (across from My Burger) – they deliver for free anywhere in the skyway – how awesome is that!
- Jeromeo – Joshua Carter, the owner of O’Day Cache on Nicollet next to Laurie Booksellers, opened a new curiosities shop in Gaviidae Commons (near Niemen Marcus)
- Whisky Park in the old Lodge Bar at 15 S. 5th Street (if anyone knows of a back door entry through the skyway, let us know)
- Erberts & Gerberts – the second Erberts & Gerberts in the skyway opened in Six Quebec (across from Bento Box)
- BNC Bank moved from Accenture Tower to Baker Center (Investor’s Building) (after speaking with the super friendly bank manager, Janel, we learned that the BN stands for Bismarck, North Dakota)
All of these small businesses are now open in the skyway to serve you – go check ‘em out.